Account Manager QLD
Advertiser: Fluidra AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
At Fluidra Australia, we are a leading local manufacturer that takes pride in supplying equipment to the swimming pool and water filtration industry within Australia.
At Fluidra Australia we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential, commercial pool and wellness markets. As a proud Australian Manufacturer, we are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an Account Manager to join our sales team in Queensland. Covering territory from Greater Brisbane to Gold Coast this role will suit an energetic and experienced sales professional looking to join a market leader during an exciting time of growth.
What you will be doing:
- Preparing strategic marketing plans and budgets for designated territory including existing and prospective customers.
- Actively sell and promote all Fluidra Pool Care products to Pool Shops, Mobile Pool Services and Pool Builders.
- Group sales strategies and opportunity identification
- Actively participate in sales meetings and training programs.
- Visiting retail customers according to needs.
- Manage in store displays for maximum impact and meeting Fluidra standards.
- Assimilate technical product knowledge
- Provide training sessions for trade customers
- Assist management to negotiate package/volume related deals with large accounts
- Monitors credit for details of slow payers
- Resolve retail and end-user customer complaints
- Organise and oversee trade shows, retail exhibitions and other promotional activities and personally participate in these
- Following our KPI structure which aligns with our company values
What we are looking for:
You are a passionate individual with a 'can-do' and resilient approach. You will be experienced in a similar role in the area of sales and marketing (minimum 5 yrs an advantage). You must have the ability to implement sales and marketing strategies and to apply the full range of skills required to effectively deal with customers in internal and external sales environments.
Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Marketing or any other related field or an equivalent of the same working experience is also acceptable
- Competitive salary including an incentive program and superannuation
- Positive culture with company values promoting teamwork
- Great Location
If this sounds like you come join our team!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?