Advertiser: SPORTENGMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sept 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Civil/Structural Engineering
SPORTENG is an engineering consultancy that specialises in the planning, design and construction support of Field of Play projects for all sports. Visit our website to find out more about the work we do and the positive impact we are making on the built environment.
- Work in a collaborative design team to deliver sports and civil infrastructure projects including cricket / AFL ovals, soccer fields, rugby fields, athletics tracks, netball courts, tennis courts, sports precincts, and associated civil infrastructure.
- Work with clients and stakeholders to understand projects goals and requirements and develop innovative solutions.
- Provide specialist advice including feasibility studies, concept designs, staging plans, options reports, technical papers and more.
- Carry out engineering and specialist field of play design including 3D modelling and drainage analysis
- Lead project teams in the production of design, tender and construction documentation.
- Undertake site inspections and other construction phase services.
Seeking applicants with:
- Civil Engineering degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- 3 – 5 years post-graduate experience in civil engineering design (sports industry experience not essential)
- Sound engineering technical knowledge and ability to independently apply this to develop design solutions
- Experience using 12d Model (essential) and AutoCAD (preferred)
- An emphasis on quality
- Structured program for continued development and training
- Environment that encourages input and ideas from all levels
- Regular social events and birthday leave
- Friendly and dedicated team
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil engineer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?