Advertiser: AGC3.8141 out of 53.8 overall rating (156 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Sept 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Other
About the Company:
AusGroup offers a range of integrated service solutions to the energy, resources, industrial, utilities and marine sectors across Australia and South East Asia. Our diversified service offering supports clients at all stages of their asset development and operational schedule.
Through subsidiaries AGC, MAS and NT Port and Marine, we provide project and asset management services across all phases of the project lifecycle. With over 30 years of experience, we are committed to helping our clients build, maintain and upgrade some of the region’s most challenging projects.
About the Role:
AusGroup are currently seeking a suitably experienced Recruitment Administrator to join our team based in our Kwinana office.
- Maintaining candidate records on the database in an accurate and efficient manner
- Assisting in the mobilisation process of employees to site including such tasks as arranging medicals and adhering client administration requirements
- Ensuring the administrative support functions are consistent, relevant and being adhered to
- Liaising with the recruitment team members to ensure smooth flow of information and utilisation of the database
- Strong candidate care and management
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Previous experience in a relevant industry
- You will have a well-developed attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and meeting strict deadlines
- Understanding of the trades sector
- Have solid Microsoft Office and database skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Remuneration commensurate with experience
- The opportunity to be part of influencing and driving the next phase of growth for an established business
- A culture that values safety, diversity and innovation.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
We look forward to seeing your application.