Full Time & LOCUM Physiotherapist- Narrogin
Advertiser: Earl St PhysiotherapyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2020
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- $60,000 - $80,000 +super +Relocation assistance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Earl St Physiotherapy is a well-established practice with an excellent reputation in the local community. We have trustworthy referral relationships with local GP’s, sporting clubs and other allied health professionals. We are dedicated to providing outstanding outcomes and assisting our clients fulfil their health and wellness potential.
We are focused on being a workplace of choice, where our people love what they do & who they do it with. This enables us to provide the best possible service to our clients.
You may be interested in a locum eventuating to full time employment; or just want a 3 week break in the country working with an amazing team & clientele.
- 5th- 25th October (3 weeks Mon-Fri)
- Hourly Rate + Super
- Accommodation Provided- Walking distance from clinic!
- Minimum 1 Year experience required
- Step into a busy caseload of musculoskeletal clients
Full Time Role:
- Flexible start date for the right candidate
- Salary Based - No pressure on commission performance
- Relocation Assistance Available
- May also be eligible for Relocation & Professional Development support through Rural Health West
- Graduates encouraged to apply- Fantastic opportunity to start or progress your physiotherapy career with a huge variety in musculoskeletal roles.
- Internal Professional Development Support, 1:1 Coaching & Mentoring, In-House sessions, community multi-disciplinary sessions & external PD allowance.
The private practice scope is quite varied at Earl St Physiotherapy, given our distance from more specialised services.
We see predominantly adult musculoskeletal, including:
- Post Op rehab
- Sporting Injuries
- Adults & Paediatrics
- Acute & Chronic Pain of all conditions
Some variety in more specialised Areas:
- Long term cardio-respiratory & exercise groups.
- Pelvic health including Pre & Post Natal
- Mid-long term neurological conditions.
- NDIS funded therapy & disability services.
- Residential aged care.
- Manual handling training & assessments
- Occupational assessments & pre/mid employment assessments.
There is scope to expand in all of these areas for the right applicant who is passionate about more specialised physiotherapy.
You are the perfect fit for this role if:
- You hold a Degree in Physiotherapy
- Have current physiotherapy registration with AHPRA
- Hold professional indemnity insurance
- Have Australian Work Rights
- Have a keen interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- You value personal development and thrive on feedback
- You have effective communication skills
- You are self-motivated and push yourself to obtain optimal outcomes for clients with a rehabilitative focus, but also excellent manual therapy skills
- You are excited to take on a challenge of working & living rurally- where everywhere is walking distance, there is no sitting in traffic and you'll be part of a continually growing and developing team.
Why not take on a new challenge, living out of the busy city lifestyle yet only 2 hours away from Perth!
We'd love to hear from you with further questions.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Have you completed a qualification in physiotherapy?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?