Advertiser: Mazars (NSW) Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Audit - External
OUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
• At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
• If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
• Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 AccountantsDaily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As Audit Senior, you will be involved in the leadership and mentoring of your team, the Audit reporting and management of your client base.
About the job:
- Leading the planning, execution and completion of Audit engagements with oversight from the Partners and Senior Management Group
- Assisting with reporting to Boards of Directors and those charged with governance
- Mentoring and coaching Graduates, Intermediates and Light Senior staff members
- Taking a lead role in technical research, business development, financial report preparation and group reporting
- Supporting the team through other ad hoc assurance work
- Minimum 3 years of external Audit experience from within Australia
- Completion/near completion of the Chartered Accountants Program (or CPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (or equivalent) or other related Accounting Degree
- Proactive team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Have full rights to work in Australia permanently
Benefits At Mazars
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
- Well Being Program
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounts on • Banking & Insurance • Health Insurance• Retail and Entertainment• Health and Well-being
To apply click on the following link:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years of auditing experience do you have?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?