Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
Minx Contemporary Hair Boutique has an exciting and newly created opportunity for a Salon Co-Ordinator to join our team!
Located in central Toowoomba QLD, Minx is a fun, modern, well established and high-end salon with an outstanding team of fun and friendly professionals. We are Toowoomba’s only blonde specialty salon.
Your role will also include all reception duties, including answering phones, greeting our valued guests, making appointments and general administration including running our online store and sales, including social media. We need someone that is very organised, has great time management skills, loves a fast paced environment and is a problem solver.
Hours: Part time
Monday (9am-9pm), Tuesday (9am-5:30pm), Wednesday (9am-5:30pm) and every second Saturday (8am-2pm).
As you will also be the “Face of the company”, you will need to be extremely well dressed and presented, with a confident and happy, professional personality and demeanour. And have a passion and interest in the hair and beauty industry. Applicants with previous hairdressing, beauty or make up experience preferred but not necessary. EXCELLENT COMPUTER SKILLS IS A MUST.
- Enjoy the perfect work/life balance
- Must be available Saturdays and one late night per week
- Work in a Covid19 Compliant Salon – we care about our valued team and clients
- 11 years established, extremely busy and well known salon.
- Job security. All of our team have been with Minx for 3 years or more. We are looking for someone that wants to settle down and find their long term "work family".
- Brand new salon renovation
- Minx maternity leave - paid as a $5000 bonus
- Quarterly staff events such as team breakfasts, dinners, Friday knock offs, yoga sessions, meditation retreats. All paid for by salon
- Luxury Christmas parties and salons birthday paid for by salon
- Employee of the month gift card prize.
- Annual Minx Awards – to celebrate our top performers and rewarded with holidays and gift cards and other great gifts!
- Your hair done complimentary every 6-8 weeks
- All products at cost price
- 25% off immediate family discount on all services
- Hair extensions at cost price plus application for free!
- The opportunity to work amongst highly skilled Senior Hairdressers with excellent Management
- Parking available nearby and public transport easily accessible
- If you have experience as a Salon Co-Ordinator, Hairdresser, Beauty therapist, Makeup artist, this is an advantage, however not essential
- Fantastic Organisational skills
- Passionate about hair and beauty
- Strong communication skills. With customers and the team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great phone skills
- Well-spoken and well presented
- Excellent computer skills
We provide great working conditions with an outstanding salary package.
Sound like this job is for you? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to working with you on designing your career at Minx Contemporary Hair Boutique.
Please check out our Instagram page before applying: https://www.instagram.com/minxcontemporaryhairboutique/
To apply for this position, simply click 'Apply for this Job' and attach your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!