Barista/ Sales - King of Cakes - Taringa
Advertiser: King of CakesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Other
We are seeking fun loving people with personality and attitude plus to act as our ambassadors showcasing our amazing coffee and cake menu to join our Store in Taringa.
Kings of Cakes specializes in creating authentic German and European cakes, pastries and freshly baked breads. We have casual hours available to be worked over weekdays and weekends, no nights, that could result in full time work for the right candidate.
Key Duties include:
- Making coffee to a high standard
- Operating cash registers, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Food preparation
- Replenishing stock
- Working within Health and Safety standards at all times
- Ensure you present in a professional manner (well presented, polite)
The successful applicant will have the following attitude, experience and skills:
- Strong Barista skills
- Experience in a high coffee volume environment essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building skills
- Assist customer by choosing there celebration Cakes
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Proven ability to retain information and work unsupervised
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULL-FILL THE ABOVE MENTIONED CRITERIA AND LOOKING FOR A LONGTERM EMPLOYEMENT , THANK YOU
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following types of coffee do you have experience preparing?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.