Advertiser: GM Civil and Construction SurveyingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Construction, Surveying
GMC Surveying (GMCS) is a privately owned Survey Company, who over the years have built a strong reputation within the building, construction, mining and energy industries. This has been achieved by providing our clients with a quality product, in a safe and timely manner. We are committed to developing and fostering the skills of our surveyors, keeping up to date with new technology, and ensuring that we continue to attract top quality professionals that are on the leading edge of surveying technology.
GMCS is currently seeking Project Surveyors, who are self-motivated and expected to not only work as part of a team, but also unsupervised in FIFO or DIDO roles. The positions report internally through to, and work with, our Survey Managers.
The Ideal candidates will have:
• Experienced user of 12D model
• An Associate Degree in Spatial Science or higher would be an advantage
• Registered Surveyor with SBQ will be an advantage
• Experience using Trimble GPS and Total Stations
• Sound verbal and written communication
• The ability to present yourself and the business professionally
If you feel this would be an exciting, challenging opportunity and are interested in the position, please provide a cover letter with a copy of resume by clicking apply.