Salon Manager (Senior Hairdresser)
Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Sept 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Above Award wages + generous Bonuses & Incentives
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
BUZZ HAIR SALON is now recruiting!
We are seeking a Salon Manager (with a background as a Senior Hairdresser) to join our team located in Noosaville, QLD.
You must have a background as a Senior Hairdresser. If you have experience in Managing a Salon, this is a definite advantage, however not essential.
This role is perfect for a confident Hairdresser and Manager who wants to ‘step away’ from working behind the chair. You will only be required to work on client’s hair very occasionally. The main focus of this role is Managing our team of 5 (3 Seniors and 2 Apprentices) and ensuring that financial targets are met each day while also ensuring the salon is running smoothly at all times.
Hours: Full time hours over a 7 day week
*You must be available to work at least one weekend day each week
Remuneration: Above Award wages, dependent on skills and experience. Plus generous Bonuses and Incentives
Location: Noosaville, QLD (Occasional work from our Northlakes salon every month or so)
- Managing all aspects of the staff including rosters, HR, Apprentice training schedules, morning staff motivation and target meetings
- Overseeing our Manager at our Northlakes salon
- Managing all aspects of salon income ensuring that targets are met or exceeded every day
- Marketing including social media marketing
- Reception and first point of contact for all clients
- Ensure all SOP systems are followed. Our owner has designed an easy to follow SOP Manual for our Managers to assist you with all of your tasks
- Occasionally working ‘behind the chair’ on clients where needed (ie. if a staff member calls in sick etc.)
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in managing a team of staff in a salon environment
- Fully qualified in all areas of hairdressing
- Confident in using excel and shortcuts
What We Offer
- Generous wages dependent on skills and experience
- Achievable and generous bonus and commission structure
- Ongoing support from our owner
- Ongoing training
- Free parking on site
- Receive hair services complimentary and products at a discounted price
- Work in a well-established, busy and thriving salon with a happy and welcoming team
To apply, simply press ‘Apply for this Job’ and attach your Resume.
To fast track your application, or for confidential enquiries, please phone Kiara on 0406 690 297.