Quality Control Technician
Advertiser: Bioproperties3.6667 out of 53.7 overall rating (6 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Oct 2020
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
BIOPROPERTIES Pty Ltd, www.bioproperties.com.au is an Australian owned Veterinary Vaccine Manufacturing Company with a GMP facility at Glenorie in Sydney’s North West. BIOPROPERTIES supplies live veterinary vaccines to many countries throughout the world.
We have a full-time position available in our Quality Control Laboratory for a tertiary qualified graduate in science or equivalent. The successful applicant would ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a laboratory environment. On-site training is provided, however the applicant should ideally have knowledge and understanding of serial dilutions, bacterial identification, viral assays, bioburden testing and environmental monitoring. This position will report to the Quality Control Manager.
We are seeking a proactive, positive team player who has the ability to work within a team and also independently. The following attributes are required:
- Tertiary qualifications in science or a related discipline
- Ideally, 5 years’ experience in laboratory environment
- Experience ideally within the Pharmaceutical or related industry
- Aseptic technique
- Familiar with GMP
- Positive attitude and enjoys challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- High attention to detail & flexibility
- An ability to concentrate on a single task for an extended period
- High motivation and high work rate
- Own transport essential
Note that this role involves approx. 6 months of training so only committed applicants please. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
BIOPROPERTIES site biosecurity prevents the employment of personnel with live poultry birds or pigs at home.
Please forward applications to:
BIOPROPERTIES Pty Ltd
PO Box 28
Glenorie NSW 2157
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.