Sales Administrator & Marketing Coordinator
Advertiser: SuperiorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
The Superior Group, based at Arundel on the Gold Coast, is an award winning organisation that designs, manufactures and installs a large variety of marine and resource industry flotation and ancillary structures throughout Australia and internationally.
We are currently seeking a proactive, innovative and experienced individual with a Sales Administration and Marketing background who is looking for a varied and challenging role.
The Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator, will provide administrative support to our successful sales team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the sales team in all aspects of general administration tasks, tender submissions, client contracts and variations.
- Manage incoming calls, assist walk-in clients and respond to sales enquiries.
- Develop relationships with existing and potential clients, and local marketing service providers.
- Coordinate marketing content including; website content, product descriptions, email marketing initiatives, press releases, brochures, flyers, event materials and social network information.
- Coordinate event and trade show registrations, communication and materials including; booths, flags, flyers, brochures, and run sheets.
This position would ideally suit a highly motivated, organised professional that shows initiative and demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- Highly developed written, organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience in marketing with an interest in content creation and graphic design.
- Strong attention to detail, and a task focused approach.
- The ability to work autonomously and be proactive to the needs of the team & business.
- Be service oriented with a great attitude and work ethic.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and interested candidates should forward a detailed cover letter outlining their suitability for the position. Please include a current resume which includes all employment history, qualifications and current address and phone contact details.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?