Business Development Manager
Advertiser: Bindaree Food GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Sept 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
Our Burleigh Heads team are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, reporting to the Senior Executive, who will be required to manage multiple client accounts and instigate new business and sales ideas inclusive of sales strategies, market opportunities, presentations and business plans led through consumer insights.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Negotiating and coordinating high value customers to deliver sustainable, viable business partnerships;
- Identifying customer markets, monitoring industry trends, conducting competitor analyses and developing business plans to deliver strategic partnerships with markets and customers whilst increasing revenue;
- Developing new business opportunities through self-sourcing leads and securing new incremental sales volume;
- Owning sales performance through the maintenance of strong relationships in your daily dealings with key accounts, and internal departments and stakeholders;
- Managing & analysing sales forecasting and own collaboration between customer and our own demand planning teams;
- Engaging with customers on actionable insights, category performance and other key metrics to drive joint business growth;
- Working in partnership with our Technical Team to ensure best in market product is presented at tender and maintained throughout our supply partnerships;
- Achieving set sales targets and goals aligned with the strategic business objectives; and
- Contacting leads, coordinating and conducting meetings with new business prospects in conjunction with relevant key stakeholders.
- Significant account management experience in the Retail Channel;
- Commercial acumen, with strong analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication skills;
- High level negotiating skills;
- Experience creating actionable consumer and customer insights leveraging information from platforms including Nielsen, Quantium and IRI;
- Strong experience developing business plans; and
- A client focus with the drive to achieve results.
Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package negotiated based upon experience and the opportunity to work with a progressive, reliable and stable Company.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation which is committed to delivering significant future growth outcomes – then please submit your resume and covering letter through the “Apply for this job” link now.
Please note, applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore we encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.