Advertiser: CT4More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Here is an exciting opportunity for a talented DevOps Engineer in Queensland. Using cutting edge software and development techniques, you will implement tasks assigned by your DevOps team lead. You will be friendly, with a can-do attitude and ready for personal growth. You will be given the right tools to get things done and encouraged and supported to think critically and continue to learn and grow.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for:
- Design, implement and maintain IaC configuration
- Design, implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Support related infrastructure, including Azure DevOps
- Define and promote related development practices
- Participate in relevant architectural discussions
- Produce and document designs for the system
- Be an escalation point for incident resolution
- Train and mentor other staff
- Participate in an on-call roster.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of system administration—Windows and or Linux
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines, ideally in Azure DevOps
- SQL databases—administration plus query tuning
- Cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- TCP/IP networking, ideally including switching, firewalls and load balancing
- Scripting technologies, especially PowerShell and Bash.
Experience with some of the following would be highly regarded:
- .NET development, including C#
- UI development, particularly in React
- Experience as a developer (any ecosystem)
- VPN technologies
- Test automation technologies—Cypress, Selenium, etc.
- Relevant certifications, e.g.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Expert (MCSE)
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator (CCEA)
- Relevant Azure and Office365 certifications (e.g.MS900, AZ104, AZ400).
CT4 is a global company that covers APAC, EMEA and North America, and a market leader in the delivery of IT solutions using Cloud Technology. We are highly skilled in providing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) to a variety of industry sectors. Our software development division complements our infrastructure capabilities through consultancy and bespoke solution development across market verticals. Our goal is to help our clients differentiate themselves, remain competitive and improve their business by embracing emerging technologies and creative solutions. As a rapidly expanding and agile company that operates in an ever-evolving business landscape, CT4 seeks to recruit the very best in IT talent.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only, please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?