Network Aviation Ramp Services Officer 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Advertiser: Qantas Airways3.813 out of 53.8 overall rating (599 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Oct 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Network Aviation is a West Australian based company that has been providing air charter services since 1998. We take pride in building connections with people in regional Australia. It is a special feeling. Network Aviation is an important part of the Qantas Group, no matter where you fit in, we come together with pride to deliver the best and safest experience for our customers.
Network Aviation Australia are seeking expressions of interest for future positions, who are interested in Perth based part- time based 12 month fixed term opportunities as a Ramp Services Officer.
- Part Time on a rotating 7-day week roster based on Flight Schedule Requirements
- 12-month fixed term Opportunities
- Based at Perth Domestic Airport
Network Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group, providing high capacity air charter and RPT services. We operate a fleet of jet aircraft. From our base at Perth Airport, we specialise in mining industry support, regional airline services, routine and emergency freight and corporate charter flying.
Responsibilities include Cabin Cleaning Services, and may also include one or more of the below:
- Water and Toilet Servicing
- Loading and unloading of baggage and freight
- Transportation of Crew
- Baggage make up services
- Operation of tarmac equipment
- Passenger assistance
To be eligible for consideration you must meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in ground operations desirable
- Able to commit to a 12-month period
- A current Australian driver’s license with a clean record
- Ability to work a part-time, 7-day rotating roster across a 24-hour operation
- Able to relocate at own expense if currently residing outside of Perth
- This position requires shift flexibility in order to meet unplanned off schedule operational requirements
We are looking for individuals with:
- Previous experience in providing ground handling services which will be highly regarded, specifically ramp experience.
- A current Australian driver’s license with a clean record.
- A committed attitude towards safety and the ability to use your initiative and work under minimal supervision; and
- A strong work ethic, well developed communication and interpersonal skills, teamed with a flexible approach to work.
- Above all you enjoy working with people and delivering great customer service at all times.
- Ability to work 7-day rotating roster
- Full training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Please note this role is based in Perth and you must be willing to live and work from this location. If you are travelling from interstate or overseas, all travel cost will be at your own expense and considerations will need to be taken regarding current Government restrictions for self-isolation upon arrival to Western Australia.