Advertiser: Bindaree Food GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Sept 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Bindaree Food Group (BFG) is a vertically integrated supply chain business delivering global meat solutions both domestically and internationally and has solidified its position as a prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
We have an opportunity for someone passionate about coordinating and organising to make an impact across our production and warehouse operations. Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Operations Coordinator will ensure all administrative tasks are completed accurately and on time, with discrepancies investigated and resolved.
You will work an afternoon shift (approx. 2 – 10pm), Monday to Friday, leaving plenty of time in the morning to yourself!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating, checking and auditing documentation for inward and outbound loads;
- Reporting on quality issues of raw materials received;
- Tracking, reconciliation and reporting on costs, including freight, labour and associated expenses;
- Export load out and container document creation, tracking of returns from suppliers and uploading of information in systems;
- Investigating and resolving stock rotation discrepancies and issues;
- Allocation of stock to orders whilst maintaining FIFO principles;
- Coordinating and scheduling truck bookings for all inward and outbound movements;
- Liaising with the Procurement Officer to coordinate consumable and requisite deliveries; and
- Overseeing Loscam and Chep accounts, inclusive of stock counts, account returns, inventory levels and ordering.
- Proven ability to work in a structured manner, making clear and consistent decisions with autonomy;
- Proven success in administration / process controls;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and able to pick up new systems easily;
- Ability to gather and analyse data including strong numerical literacy;
- Ability to organise, multi-task, prioritise and work under pressure; and
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
If you are interested in joining a successful organisation committed to delivering significant future growth outcomes – then please apply through SEEK today.
Please note, applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis and therefore we encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.