Clinical Customer Care Manager - Aged Care HCP's
Advertiser: Lifebridge Australia LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Sept 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Lifebridge Australia is a not-for-profit Aged Care and Disability Services provider based in Kingscliff, Northern NSW. We have a long and successful history of providing quality services to our customers in home and in the community. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our customers, supporting them to live their best lives while maintaining independence at home.
We have an opportunity for a full-time, highly motivated Registered Nurse to join our successful team. The Clinical Customer Care Manager will be responsible for providing direct clinical care to customers and providing care management to our Home Care Package (HCP) customers.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing supervision, support and escalation of clinical care services and requirements of the Customer Care Management Team. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly from home, our Kingscliff office and on-site with customers.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide direct clinical care services to HCP customers with clinical outcomes in line with best practice standards for care delivery.
- Maintain a case load of Level 3 and 4 HCP customers providing innovative, creative and effective care management.
- Provide supervision, escalation and leadership support to the Aged Care HCP Customer Care Team.
- Assist in the development, implementation and assessment of the Lifebridge Clinical Care Framework including clinical governance and aged care related standards, work practices, policies, procedures, risk management and continuous improvement models.
- In consultation with customers and their families/carers, provide comprehensive care management to HCP customers including the development and implementation of care plans, customer goals and assessed support and service needs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing including current APRHA registration.
- Exceptional clinical knowledge and commitment to excellence in nursing practices and applications.
- Advanced knowledge of current care management practices for the frailer aged, people living with dementia and people with complex care needs.
- Advanced knowledge of Aged Care regulatory and legislative frameworks and requirements.
- Exceptional customer service, communication and relationship management skills.
- High level of organisation and time management skills, including the ability to reorganise work priorities to meet changing demands.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to utilise customer management systems, Microsoft Teams and Outlook.
- Leadership, coaching and supervisory skills including planning, monitoring, and appraising staff performance.
- National Police Check and NSW Working With Children Check.
- Current Drivers Licence and insured, roadworthy vehicle.
Lifebridge is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage those of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply.
Applications Close: Friday 30th October 2020
To Apply: Please provide a Resume and Cover Letter detailing your qualifications and experience for this position. Please apply via this SEEK ad.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Have you completed a qualification in nursing?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?