Senior Consultant, Communications
Advertiser: Ellis JonesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sept 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
- Work with leading brands on high profile initiatives
- Exercise your strategy and digital comms expertise
- Achieve measurable social impact
Ellis Jones is on a mission to change society for the better through strategy-led communications, social innovation, digital marketing, and creative campaigns.
This full-time or part-time (4 days) role is a leadership position, in which strong analysis, creativity, and strategic nous are matched with demonstrated client management skills and an eye for opportunity. You will work with leading brands and government organisations to achieve genuine social impact through work that matters.
- Leading delivery of marketing, communications, and campaign projects, spanning:
- digital marketing and communications strategy and delivery – across web UX, SEO/SEM, social media, digital advertising, digital engagement and apps.
- brand and campaign identity development, working collaboratively with the agency’s design studio.
- campaign strategy and delivery – from creative concept and channel approach, through to production, execution, digital development and/or dispatch.
- writing – adapting tone and style for content, copy, media, stakeholders, speeches and/or reports.
- Leading client relationship management – maintaining a positive relationship with clients, proactively identifying opportunities and managing issues.
- Supplier relationship management – maintaining positive relationships with suppliers and forging new relationships with video production agencies, printers, web developers and others that support high quality execution of agency-led strategies.
- Project management – including timeline, budget management and quality control.
- Maintenance of comprehensive records stored on the server and Teamwork project management system – ensuring all knowledge generated is maintained and shared.
- Leading and contributing to Ellis Jones marketing activities including generating content (blogs, social, collateral) and monitoring industry developments.
- Leading proposal responses in your areas of expertise and sector knowledge.
- Leading business development activities – including building and maintaining networks, seeking and attaining introductions with potential clients, finding opportunities to present at relevant conferences and meet ups, and growing contracts under management.
- Other duties as directed from time to time.
Your experience, qualifications & skills:
- A strong social purpose evident in your work and life
- Specific experience in health and/or digital marketing will be highly regarded.
- A track record of success in complex campaigns, including a large digital component, with measurable results.
- Outstanding writing, editing, and proofing skills applied in reports, copy, and proposals.
- A sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative research approaches, and the insights they yield relative to your work.
- People management experience, supporting individuals to achieve their potential
- Time and project management skills – managing projects within budget, in terms of time and cost
- Confidence presenting to and engaging with clients in a manner that inspires trust and support
- Strong computer software skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- At least 8 years’ professional experience, with 2-3 years of experience in a communications consulting environment or a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications, or commensurate industry experience.
Rewards and benefits:
The base annual salary range is $80,000 - $100,000 including superannuation commensurate with experience.
Additional benefits include:
- Flexible working arrangements to support employees to balance their personal and work life.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with a team of experts with diverse experience and interests, applying unique insights and approaches, united by systems and purpose.
- An everyday working environment that is friendly, supportive, collaborative, and positive.
We are here to help you move people and change the world for good.
Ellis Jones is committed to building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people of all ages and LGBTIQ people.
How to apply: Please include your resume and a covering letter addressing skills and experience requirements.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.