Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney Roosters3.2 out of 53.2 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sept 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Gaming
About the business
Kingswood Sports provides quality facilities, services, and high standards of hospitality. Members and guests enjoy our bistro, bar and gaming area, bowling greens as well as our promotions and entertainment, whilst receiving the best customer service from our team.
We are known for being the Home of the Sydney Roosters and pride ourselves for the close association.
About the role
The role will include the below:
- Develop strong relationships with our members
- Provide drink and food service behind the bar & cafe areas
- Provide information on club activities
- Check membership cards and enforcing club by-laws and entry requirements.
- Work with poker machines, TAB and KENO.
- Meet and greet members and guests
- Check membership cards
Benefits and perks
- A competitive reward & recognition program; including instant recognition, monthly awards and end of year awards
- You will be lead by a supportive and inclusive General Manager and Supervisor team
- 40% discount to our food outlets Group wide
- Free Sydney Roosters home game pass
- Health and Well-being program
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Previous TAB/KENO experience (highly desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated initiative and willingness to learn
- Minimum 6 months hospitality experience
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster, 7-day roster including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Current NSW RSA & RCG Competency Card (essential)
- Full Australian working rights.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG) certificate?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?