Advertiser: Fyfe3.2813 out of 53.3 overall rating (64 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Sept 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Surveying
Fyfe is an Australian professional project services firm delivering value through integrated engineering, environment, planning and survey. We employ the best people to deliver high value projects that build our client prosperity in the defence, energy, resources, property and infrastructure sectors.
About the Role
The successful candidate(s), will be offered a diverse role with the ability to work on a great variety of projects whilst continuing to develop their career. Fyfe currently have several projects across South Australia and interstate ranging from major infrastructure, to large scale private, and land development projects; across engineering, cadastral and 3D reality capture survey disciplines. For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to expand and enhance your skillset; exposure to a fleet our RPAS (drones), 3D laser scanners and Trimble GPS’s and RTS’s. You will also have the opportunity to develop skills liaising with clients and developing project management principals. Supported by job training and professional support, Fyfe offers an inclusive team environment and the opportunity to grow.
Skills & Experience
Reporting to SA Survey Manager Daniel Cooper, you will undertake a range of day to day surveys from topographic to engineering surveys and 3D laser scanning projects whilst liaising with Fyfe’s highly skilled project managers and clients. Personal requirements for this role are to include:
- Tertiary qualifications in surveying
- Experience in a similar role (preferred)
- Experience in using equipment 3D Laser Scanners, Trimble GPS, RTS, Trimble Business Centre (preferred) and 12D model
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound understanding of appropriate Australian standards and legislation
- Organised with high attention to detail
Fyfe values our clients and our people and has a culture built on respect, integrity and the delivery of value. This is achieved through a combination of flexible and contemporary working conditions supported by an inclusive management style which sees all levels of management being accessible through an open-door policy applicable to everyone. Fyfe have also engaged various corporate entities to offer benefits to staff, have a social club and encourage an innovative and pro-active approach to projects. With 14 offices nationally, staff are encouraged to tap into the wealth of knowledge that we have, welcoming information sharing and troubleshooting among colleagues.
- Advance your career as a Surveyor under the framework of our successful national consultancy
- Opportunity to work towards Registration with assisted mentoring
- Professional career development, the company promotes talent within
- Utilise a range of modern survey equipment
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Support and contribute to the candidates continued Professional Development
How to apply
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to join our surveying team, click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to submit your application. We are looking for people who can start as soon as possible, so please submit your resume ASAP.
To discuss this position further, please contact SA Survey Manager Daniel Cooper on 0458 550 110.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with our news and projects.
Please note, agency applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.