Senior Web Developer
Advertiser: KOJOMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Sept 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
KOJO is looking for a passionate and creative senior front end/full stack developer to join our Digital team on a full time or contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to do exciting work with national and internationally recognised brands, as well as play a large role in developing and growing our internal product offerings.
The right person will thrive on technical challenges as well as thinking outside the square, be web-savvy and thoroughly on top of the latest developments within the digital industry.
Skills And Experience
These are the areas we need you to have experience with:
- PHP (General knowledge)
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of Craft CMS
- Experience with Adobe XD, Photoshop or equivalent design programs
- Responsive website development
- Exposure to agile projects
- Testing cross-browser and cross-device
The role will include the following:
- Working across existing and new digital projects
- Opportunity to work both independently and within a project team
- Contributing to technical responses for project proposals and estimates
- Being pro-active, positive and using initiative
KOJO's greatest asset is our people. We place huge emphasis on culture. We encourage and empower our team members to take control, problem solve and challenge themselves.
KOJO’s digital team work on a range of digital projects encompassing one off and ongoing client project work, as well as input and development on products and opportunities that integrate across our sport, events and entertainment parts of our business.
If this opportunity sounds like you please send your application consisting of a CV and a brief cover letter, outlining your suitability for the role and links to your github account and/or any examples of work via email to: email@example.com [link removed].
Short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants must have legal working rights in Australia.
No companies or recruitment agencies.