Residential Property Management Assistant/Leasing Agent
Advertiser: Brookes Partners Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Sept 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Residential Property Management Assistant
St George & Sutherland Shire Regions
Brookes Partners is one of the Real Estate Industry’s most highly respected and proactive organisations, highly successful, high profile and a progressive real estate agency with numerous offices handling all facets of real estate practice. We are currently recruiting for a Residential Property Management Assistant and Leasing Consultant to fill a pivotal role assisting our Senior Property Managers maintaining a fast growing portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General administration;
- Preparation of tenancy documents;
- Assistance with viewings and leasing properties;
- Conducting open homes & private inspections;
- Managing tenancy enquiries;
- Assist with rental arrears management;
- Assist with repairs and maintenance scheduling;
- Processing applications; and
- Undertaking inspections.
Skills & Experience required
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a Certificate of Registration;
- Property management and/or office administration experience;
- Current drivers licence and reliable vehicle;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to plan & prioritise;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Must work well under fast paced and vibrant environment;
- Computer skills; and
- Initiative and ability to work both in an unsupervised environment and also as part of a team;
- Interest in self development and career focus;
- Immaculate presentation and well groomed;
- Possess a strong proactive work ethic.
Culture & Benefits
- Fantastic team environment;
- Attractive salary;
- Modern offices;
- Low staff turnover;
- Career development and progression;
- Experienced support
The successful applicant is required to work for 5 days per week including Saturday.
All applicants will be held in the strictest of confidence. Only those candidates who are immaculately presented, well spoken, self-motivated with the right to work in Australia need apply.
We look forward to receipt of your CV and / or enquiry.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.