Advertiser: My FootDr Podiatry CentresMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Sept 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Are you looking for a change of scenery? If you are, we will pay you a re-location allowance, as well as any costs associated with mandatory quarantine!
Healthia is Australia’s largest network of allied healthcare professionals serving more than 300,000 Australians across 150+ clinics nationwide. Our standards for excellence in health care is supported through our leading training and educational programs and career diversity which enables our practitioners to deliver exceptional outcomes for our patients and our teams.
As our network continues to grow, the exciting opportunity to invite the best Podiatrists into our team has arisen. In particular within our Devonport, Tasmania clinic.
At the core, this is a Podiatrist role, practising full scope podiatry and supporting our great team, however for the right candidate there may be Clinic Partnership on offer.
Why My FootDr?
My FootDr is trusted by over 300,000 patients each year across Australia, keeping families actively engaged with their health. Our podiatrists are trained in the most state-of-the-art technologies, disciplines, and innovations in the industry, aiming at producing superior results in lower limb and foot health. With over 80 clinics nationwide, we work together to set the standard in Australian podiatry and orthotic care.
What's the role?
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services for foot and lower limb concerns
- Utilise a full suite of diagnostic tools as appropriate for assessing and diagnosing patient complaints
- Consult and collaborate with other practitioners as appropriate to provide optimal care
- Practice full-scope podiatry that benefits the health of our patients
Whats on Offer?
- Attractive annual salary
- 6 weeks Annual Leave per annum
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Fortnightly CPD
- AHPRA registration
- Annual integrated allied health conference
- Re-location and regional allowance of up to $10,000 if applicable
- All quarantine expenses paid
What are our core values and do they align to your own?
Excellence : We will pursue excellence in everything we do, by bringing diversity and innovation into health care, by taking care of our teams and the patients they treat, and by serving the communities of which we are a part.
Everyone: We will embrace a team approach that values collaboration and mutual respect for everyone, delivering exceptional results for patients and our fellow colleagues.
Empathy: We will always be understanding and supportive, giving patients the advocacy and excellence in health care that is specific to their needs through our collaborative health care approach.
Education: We are committed to both our own personal and professional development by engaging in a wide range of learning opportunities and to fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
If you are interested in partnering wwith Australia’s largest network of allied healthcare professionals, contacts us at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?