Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Sept 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Purchasing, Procurement & Inventory
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing sweet potatoes and sugar cane in the Bundaberg area for 75 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced Procurement Officer to join our Workshop Team in a challenging and fast paced work environment. Workshop team members support our farm operations and Value Add Facility at large, as well as ongoing Fleet maintenance.
As a Procurement Officer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing a vast array of items for the team,
- Integrating into a new ERP
- Ensuring value is added through the sourcing process and,
- Building relationships with internal stakeholders and our supplier base.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Experienced with ERP systems
- Knowledge of materials control processes and activities
- Minimum 2 years experience in purchasing & procurement of goods
- Experience in contracts and contract management considered beneficial
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours (including early starts, late finishes and weekends).
- High level of resilience, professionalism and work ethic
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?