Site Coordinator/Stores Officer (Wallaville Area)
Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Sept 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Greensill Farming Group is a family-based Agribusiness growing sweet potatoes, sugar cane and peanuts in the Bundaberg area for over 75 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced Stores Officer to join our Workshop Team in a challenging and fast paced work environment. Workshop team members support our farm operations and Value Add Facility at large, as well as ongoing Fleet maintenance.
As a Stores Officer you will be responsible for:
- Receiving goods onto site,
- Tracking inventory, housekeeping and maintaining the storeroom,
- Placing orders through the procurement team and,
- Ensuring staff members on site have the right parts and equipment at the right time to undertake their tasks.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Experience with stores systems and or ERPs
- Knowledge of materials control processes and activities
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours (including early starts, late finishes and weekends).
- High level of resilience, professionalism and work ethic
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?