Advertiser: Greensill Farming GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Sept 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Maintenance & Handyperson Services
Greensill Farming Group is a family based agri-business growing sweet potatoes and sugar cane in the Bundaberg area for 75 years.
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Coordinator to join our Workshop Team in a challenging and fast paced work environment. Workshop team members support our farm operations and Value Add Facility at large, as well as ongoing Fleet maintenance.
As a Maintenance Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Compiling and managing the work plans for shutdown maintenance,
- Developing innovative solutions to problems arising in the processing area
- Coordinating breakdown maintenance with external contractors.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
- Experience with food processing facilities and manufacturing line maintenance
- Knowledge of maintenance systems and administration
- Effective communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours (including early starts, late finishes and weekends).
- High level of resilience, professionalism and work ethic
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
We value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse workforce is a key strength of our organisation and we strive to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being an Employer of Choice and a leading Australian Agribusiness.
If you are looking to work for a growing, safety focused and progressive company, we encourage you to submit your resume by clicking Apply Now. Your application will be assessed within 3 days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?