Human Resources Officer - Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Identified
Advertiser: Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2020
- Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the Biripi
Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre provides a wide range of culturally appropriate health and well-being services covering communities across the mid-northern NSW region. These include: Clinical, Maternal health, Aged care, Community health and Dental health services from clinics and facilities around Taree and statutory Out of Home Care (OOHC) through Biripi Aboriginal Children Services (BACS) and Walanbaa Gaayili in Inverell.
About the role
This position is Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Identified.
We are currently looking for a Human Resources Officer to join our Taree Corporate Team.
Reporting directly to the Human Resources and Corporate Manager, the Human Resources Officer is responsible for supporting the operational management of all human resources activities. The key objectives of the role include:
- Support the Human Resources & Corporate Manager in managing the human resources strategy and function in accordance with the overall business plan
- Undertake operation human resource programs in an effective and efficient manner
- Provide administrative support for the Work Health and Safety and Work Cover program for the organisation
- Coordinator with divisional managers for all aspects of Human Resources, IT and facilities
Skills and experience
If you have:
- Minimum Certificate IV in Business (Human Resources) or willing to complete within 12 months
- Demonstrated interest in human resource management and programs
- sound level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative
- High level of interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules and in accordance with variable workload demands
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organisation
- High level of computer literacy and a sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to hold all relevant security clearances including the National Police Check and Working with Children Check clearances
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 5 years experience desirable
We would love to hear from you.
How to Apply!
Please apply via seek with a current resume and a cover letter (Cover Letter and Resume will need to be in one document) Only Seek applications will be considered.
If further information is required regarding the role, contact the HR Department on 02 6591 2418 or firstname.lastname@example.org where this will be forwarded to the relevant manager who will be in contact with you.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 18 October 2020.
Please Note: This is a designated Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander position under section 14D of the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977. Proof or Confirmation of Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander heritage will be required from the successful applicant.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.