Advertiser: Mildura Base Public HospitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2020
- Mildura & Murray
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Midwifery, Neo-Natal, SCN & NICU
Full Time, Part Time and Casual Positions
Base Annual Full-Time Salary ($62,171.20-$78,972.40)*
*Dependent on years of service
About the Role
The Mildura Base Public Hospital is currently seeking Registered Midwives to join the Maternity Services team on a Full Time, Part Time or Casual Basis.
The Maternity Unit caters for around 900 births per year, and consists of 8 antenatal / postnatal beds, 3 newly refurbished birthing suites and a 4 cot level 3 Special Care Nursery.
As a member of our Midwifery team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Midwifery Educator to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
To succeed in this role, you will bring at least two years relevant experience and extensive clinical skills. You will possess strong customer service skills along with a caring and nurturing personality. You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse and Midwife
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a high performing team and independently as required
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Generous Salary Packaging options
- Ongoing professional development
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Location! Mildura is a regional hub which provides an excellent a lifestyle that will support your career. Check out www.visitmildura.com.au
- Employee Assistance Program
About the Organization
Mildura Base Public Hospital has 172 beds, and is a tertiary teaching hospital (Level 1) providing public hospital services to the community of Mildura and the Sunraysia District.
We promote and provide a work environment that embraces professional development and supports staff to maximize growth through internal and external education opportunities.
If you are ready for a rewarding position, click “apply” below. Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Check, WWCC (or ability to obtain one) and proof of immunity prior to your commencement.
For any enquiries about this position please email
Closing Date: 29 October 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?