Hose Assembler & Technician
Advertiser: HoseCo Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
HoseCo is an industry leading, widely respected Australian business focusing on the supply, servicing and engineering of industrial & hydraulic hose & fittings. At HoseCo, we pride ourselves on our ability to cater for the ever-changing needs of the market. We accomplish this through stocking an extensive range of products, providing multiple servicing options, and ensuring that our team receives the specialised training required to assist our clients in making an informed decision.
We are currently seeking a Hose Technician to join our Welshpool Service Centre Team. Reporting to the Branch Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Assembling and crimping a variety of industrial and hydraulic hose assemblies
- Hydrostatic and electrical testing of hose assemblies
- Picking and packing orders
- Forklift operations and other general warehouse duties
- Adhere to HSE standards and follow quality control procedures at all times
- Support and promote the Company's values; united as one, dynamic and empowered
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in assembling hydraulic and industrial hoses
- Previous experience with hydraulic and industrial fittings
- Be self-motivated and display a strong work ethic
- The ability to work closely with others in a team environment, as well as autonomously when required
- Current drivers licence & forklift licence
- Be physically fit
The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check from within the last 12 months.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?