Advertiser: HoseCo Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
HoseCo is an industry leading, widely respected Australian business focusing on the supply, servicing and engineering of industrial, offshore and hydraulic hose & fittings. At HoseCo we pride ourselves on our ability to cater for the ever-changing needs of the market. We accomplish this through stocking an extensive range of products, providing multiple servicing options, and ensuring that our team receives the specialised training required to assist our clients in making an informed decision.
We are currently seeking a Store Person to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to use initiative, maintain a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, and have a willingness to learn and grow within the role to become an integral part of the team. Reporting to the Branch Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Dispatch and goods inwards duties
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles
- Raising and processing warehouse transfers
- Assembling and pressure testing of hydraulic hoses (training provided)
- Supporting internal sales and serving the counter as required
- Adhering to HSE standards and following quality control procedures at all times
- Support and promote the Company's values; united as one, dynamic and empowered
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Physically fit
- Previous experience in a warehouse position or similar role
- Be self-motivated and display a strong work ethic
- Basic level computer skills and experience using MS Office programs
- Exposure to the hose and fittings industry favourable
- Current drivers licence (manual)
- Forklift licence
The successful candidate will be required to provide a National Police Check from within the last 12 months.
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?