Part-time Early Childhood Educator Positions
Advertiser: Kindalin4.5556 out of 54.6 overall rating (9 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 30 Sept 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres is a family owned service which has been providing high quality Children's Services for over 30 years.
We have an exciting opportunity for responsible, caring, committed Early Childhood Educators (Diploma or working towards) to work part-time (8am-2pm or 12pm to 6pm) Monday - Friday at our Kindalin Frenchs Forest Centre!
This may suit Mothers with school-age children, Educators that may have other commitments or are looking to return to the workforce.
Kindalin Early Childhood Educator Requirements:
- Experienced Child Care Educator with a current qualification that meets ACECQA regulations and current knowledge of the Early Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF).
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to high quality early childhood education
- Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Ability to work 8am-12pm or 12pm–6pm Monday - Friday
Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres offer our employees:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Freshly updated centre with new learning environments
- Flexibility in a convenient location
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Positive and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career
Achieve work-life balance in this part-time position. Please apply via Seek and our Careers Manager will be in contact with you shortly.
To find out more about Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centres please visit our website - www.kindalin.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.