Advertiser: RSL Queensland4.0811 out of 54.1 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Fundraising
Building Bright Futures
We’re not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans is as strong as ever, and we’re doing it in surprising and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australia’s most successful prize home lottery funding us, you’ll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
About the role
We have established an exciting new position reporting into our Head of Network. This role will be responsible for establishing the framework and governance for fundraising across our sub-branch network. The role will also be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering a philanthropic program for Districts and Sub Branches that will successfully deliver and diversify income streams, build the brand profile and strengthen social impact contributions for Veterans and their families;
- Establishing corporate and community partnerships;
- Working collaboratively with Sub Branches to design a framework to build fundraising and grants capability;
- Support community engagement activities to drive an increase in membership and raise the profile of RSL Queensland
In addition to extensive experience in fundraising and grant writing at a strategic level, the successful candidate will need to have proven exceptional stakeholder engagement ability that builds trust. Regular travel will be required across Queensland to visit our sub-branch networks.
- 3-5+ years’ Fundraising and Philanthropic partnerships experience in the not for profit sector developing and delivering fundraising and philanthropy strategies from inception
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as Business/Commerce is desirable
- Experience in establishing corporate partnerships
- Experience in community engagement or other community-based activities
- Experience in a Not-for-Profit or Membership based organisation desirable
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and influence decision makers in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose, resolve and communicate complex problems
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in the not-for-profit sector?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?