Senior dental receptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Dental
An amazing opportunity has become available for a full-time senior dental receptionist
We are seeking a senior dental receptionist who is reliable, punctual, honest and responsible. You will also need to be focused on providing excellent customer service and have a high value of patient care and comfort.
Our practice is located in Blacktown, and is close to public transport. We pride ourselves on our integrity and caring attitude towards patient care. This reputation has been created through our dedicated team. We offer a high standard comprehensive dentistry and preventative care.
About the role
The main role and offers other areas of challenges in line with this to support the practice manager. There are times where chair side assisting is required to support the team.
Also you must be available to work weekends as well.
The successful candidate must meet the following:
- A passion to work and grow in the dental industry
- At least 2 years of dental experience
- Superior customer service skills and a friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Solid understanding of infection control policies & sterilization
- Impeccable communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Experience with Dental4Windows, however we will provide training to the successful candidate. A positive "can-do" attitude, and the willingness to learn is an absolute MUST!
The benefits of joining our Dental team include:
- Thorough training and ongoing development.
- A friendly and supportive dental and management team.
If you have true passion and interest in people and a commitment to excellence in dental care we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a dental receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in dental assisting?