Advertiser: Office Information Australia0 out of 50.0 overall rating (0 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Office Information Australia (OIA) is a leading provider of Information Management Solutions throughout the Asia Pacific Region. https://www.officeinfo.com.au/about
We are looking to recruit a Helpdesk Analyst to join our Information Management team providing 1st & 2nd level product support to our clients throughout the APJ region. You will learn everything there is to know about our products and our customers, specifically the iManage product suite.
We’re looking for individuals who are ready for a challenge, enjoy solving problems and work well in a collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience within the iManage product suite and will draw upon their problem solving, critical thinking, and technical skills to analyse and resolve customer challenges, develop best practices, and ensure customer success.
Training on the iManage product suite will be provided to the successful applicant.
As we provide 24x7 support to some of our customers, participation in an on-call support roster will be required.
The role encompasses:
- Analysing, diagnosing, and resolving software and configuration issues in complex multi-tiered application environments
- Developing and maintaining a deep technical knowledge of the iManage product suite
- Effectively collaborating with customer engineers and system integrators to support complex system deployment projects
- Monitoring support portals and responding to cases raised within SLA times
- Maintain documentation relevant to the support systems
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following personal and IT skills:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proven problem solving, troubleshooting, and issue resolution skills
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills
- Technical competency supporting enterprise applications
- Can handle more than one task at a time
- Is pro-active and able to use their own initiative
- Demonstrated Helpdesk / Service Desk support experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platforms:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous Document Management experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN technologies
- Experience with Active Directory and authentication methods
- Understanding of VMWare, Hyper-V and virtualisation technologies
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Cloud technologies
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can utilise your experience, knowledge and work within a dynamic, professional team, apply now. An immediate start is available and all applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Applicants must be currently living in Australia and have Citizenship or Permanent Residency with the ability to attend an interview in Perth, WA at short notice.
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you available to provide on call support when required?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support engineer?