Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Co-ordinator (0.8EFT), 1 year contract
Advertiser: Enable Social EnteprisesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
Are you an all-rounder when it comes to selling, marketing and retailing business Technology? We’re a Social Enterprise on the look-out for a guru who is equally skilled as they are passionate about tackling social disadvantage and protecting the environment.
Right now there is a massive demand for affordable technology to help disadvantaged members of our community stay connected to family, friends, teachers, support workers and health professionals during the pandemic, so here at Enable we are stepping up to help out!
This role is all about impact. Social impact from growing our reach to get affordable tech into the hands of those in need, enabling employability skills and employment pathway outcomes for disadvantaged job-seekers as well as environmental impact through re-using tech instead if dismantling it wherever possible.
Key role requirements are;
- Incoming Tech Sales & Marketing activities (Social Procurement, B2B, B2C)
- Manage enquires from Enable website contact page
- Use Enable CRM to record, follow up and administer Leads from enquiry to Win stage
- Community partner referrals/ and Direct Sales enquiries for affordable tech for disadvantaged community
- Affordable tech e-commerce platform support; listing tech on www.intheclick,org.au, administering social impact discounts/coupon system, new client accounts, etc
- Providing sales administration support regarding prices, stock availability, orders, payments, returns, quality issues, etc
- Assisting with sales/marketing communication activities e.g. social media, news releases, database marketing, etc
- Mentor participants in suitable tasks (above) based on ability of mentees (Employability Skills program participants)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum Cert IV in Marketing and Communication or relevant tertiary qualification
- 3+ years experience in customer facing and/or sales and marketing role in dynamic sales environment
- Experience in sales and marketing of computer hardware (laptops, PC’s, tablets, notebooks highly desirable)
- Experience with MS Office
- Social Media activities (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter)
- Website content systems experience e.g. blogs
- Digital product marketing and promotion experience highly desirable
- Experienced using e-commerce systems (NETO highly desirable)
- Experienced using CRM system
- Current Drivers License and Working with Children check
Contract role for 1 year, 4 days per week with attractive salary and not for profit packaging benefits. Immediate start required.
If applying, please note, you may be sent a Key Selection Criteria. If selected to complete the KSC, please ensure we receive your response prior to the deadline to be considered further as a candidate. Email KSC to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have experience using online selling platforms? (e.g. GumTree, eBay)
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?