Real Estate Sales
Advertiser: Sweeney AltonaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
This is an outstanding opportunity for talented and highly motivated Real Estate Sales Executives to join our team. We are recruiting Sales Executives to join the Sweeney Altona, Altona Meadows & Altona North offices. Working alongside a group of experienced and well regarded agents, you will have the backing and support you will need to grow your career.
At Sweeney Estate Agents, we recognise the importance of having the right people working with us to achieve our organisational goals, whilst demonstrating our core values.
We believe that great people make a great business and we value:
Sweeney Estate Agents are industry leaders, predominantly servicing the Western Suburbs. We are looking for talented and highly motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are looking to further develop their career, or those who are looking to make a fresh start with a career in real estate, and work in a team alongside consummate real estate professionals.
Desired Skills, Experience and Responsibilities:
- Talented and Highly Motivated people
- Strong Client Nurturing and Communication Skills
- A current Agent’s Representative Certificate or Estate Agent’s License.
- Strong drive and passion to succeed
- A current Drivers’ License and reliable vehicle
- Embrace our team culture, vision, values and brand
- Be rewarded by working within the most experienced agency in the west
- Attractive salary plus commission
- Receive exceptional training and mentoring from industry leaders
- Further your career working within an exceptional team environment
- Professional work culture
If you are highly motivated and talented, we would love to hear from you.
Experience is not necessary.
All discussions will be totally confidential, so if you feel you may be interested, please email us your resume and cover letter
Recruiters need not call.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates meeting the required criteria will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have customer service experience?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.