Advertiser: Talking Matters Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2020
- Competitive salary plus CPD allowance.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Speech Therapy
Talking Matters is a division of the Torrens Health group. We employ passionate, fun & committed Speech Pathologists to work with children with a wide variety of developmental & learning needs aged from 0 to 18 years. Our services are provided either in our well resourced clinics in Elizabeth Downs & Christie Downs or within schools, preschools or homes and include individual & group therapy. Due to expansion we have part-time and full-time positions available.
- To support children with a range of communication difficulties, developmental difficulties including autism, global developmental delays, feeding difficulties & more to reach their individual potential
- Work within a team of multi-disciplinary professionals to develop & deliver high quality therapeutic services
- Opportunities to pursue personal interests such as fluency, feeding, autism, literacy, social skills or other relevant areas.
You will need to demonstrate:
- SPA Membership or eligibility for membership
- Strong communication & time management skills
- Ability to work within a team & autonomously
- Commitment to innovation & service improvement along with continuing professional development
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional support & CPD
- Access to an abundant array of resources & equipment
- Opportunity for career progression & to work with sister company & adult caseload.
If you are a compassionate & dedicated Speech Pathologist with the ability to engage with children, Talking Matters needs you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter via SEEK, as soon as possible. If you would like a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to email Stacey to arrange a convenient time to speak firstname.lastname@example.org Our website also has more information www.talkingmatters.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working with children with special needs?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.