Advertiser: Talking Matters Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2020
- Competitive salary + CPD allowance.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Talking Matters is a division of the Torrens Health group. We employ passionate, fun & committed Occupational Therapists to work with children with a wide variety of developmental & learning needs aged from 0 to 18 years. Our services are provided either in our well resourced clinics in Elizabeth Downs & Christie Downs or within schools, preschools or homes and include individual & group therapy. Due to expansion we have part-time and full-time positions available.
- To support children with a range of developmental disorders & delays, to reach their individual potential
- Work within a team of multi-disciplinary professionals to develop & deliver high quality therapeutic services
- Opportunities to pursue personal interests such as home modifications, equipment prescriptions, autism, physical disabilities, feeding or other relevant areas.
You will need to demonstrate:
- OTA Membership or eligibility for membership
- Strong communication & time management skills
- Ability to work within a team & autonomously
- Commitment to innovation & service improvement along with continuing professional development
- Competitive salary
- Continuous professional support & CPD
- Access to an abundant array of resources & equipment
- Opportunity for career progression & to work with sister company & adult caseload.
If you are a compassionate & dedicated OT with the ability to engage with children, Talking Matters needs you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter via SEEK, as soon as possible. If you would like a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to contact Davide to arrange a convenient time to speak email@example.com
Our website also has more information www.talkingmatters.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?