Advertiser: Compliance Occupational Health and SafetyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Occupational Health & Safety
Position Type: Full Time
Compliance OH&S is a Southern Sydney based company that delivers expert workplace health and safety services, assisting businesses to keep their people safe at work and help them meet their WHS legislative responsibilities.
We have been providing specialist WHS services to businesses and government organisations across Australia for over 15 years. We have extensive experience across all industries assisting companies with their WHS needs.
We develop long-term working relationships with our clients and are committed to delivering tailored WHS services based on the individual needs of each business.
Due to the recent acquisition of a government contract, Compliance OH&S is looking to expand their team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and motivated individual to join a successful WHS consulting business, working closely with our clients to help improve the safety culture of their businesses.
As a member of our team, you will be assisting companies with their safety requirements including (but not limited to):
- WHS Management System Development and implementation
- Safe Work Method Statement Development
- WHS Training (including induction training)
- Site Safety Auditing
- WHS Management System Auditing
You will be responsible for liaising with clients to ensure their safety requirements are understood and expectations are being met. You will then work with clients on an ongoing basis to assist them in running their safety systems and providing ongoing safety advice and support.
To be successful in this role
You will have:
- Postgraduate qualifications in WHS or working towards.
- A current NSW drivers license,
- General Industry Induction Card (White Card) or willingness to obtain one,
- A working knowledge of WHS legislation, relevant Australian Standards and Codes of Practice with the ability to research and adapt relevant WHS legislative requirements to each client;
You will be a person who has:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- A strong level of interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word;
- Confidence in speaking in front of large groups of people;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and in a small team;
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
At Compliance OH&S we invest in all of our workers to the highest level possible by providing ongoing training (internal and external training), mentorship and support to ensure each worker achieves their personal and company goals.
Be part of a growing business that works with a range of different clientele, across a wide variety of exciting industries. This exposure will accelerate your learning and provide you with a vast array of different WHS experiences which will improve your safety knowledge and expertise.
Wage will be negotiated based on experience.
To apply, please email your resume and letter of introduction to:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?