Food & Beverage Attendant - FT & Casual Roles Available
Advertiser: Mulpha Australia0 out of 50.0 overall rating (0 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
ABOUT THE ROLE:
With an exciting renovation complete across Bimbadgen Estate, we have just relaunched our premium dining offering, Esca Restaurant and are excited to offer new roles in the front of house team.
As a valued member of the team you will play an integral part in delivering the Bimbadgen wine experience through our restaurant program, creating exceptional first and lasting impressions.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- have Food & Beverage or Sales / Customer service experience;
- hold a NSW RSA Competency Card;
- are willing to learn and play a big role in the team’s success;
- have a strong interest in food and wine;
- take pride in your personal presentation;
- are passionate about customer service; and
- are available to work weekends, Friday / Saturday nights and holiday periods
We offer a supportive and fun work environment and lots of training. You will be paid for all hours worked in line with the Restaurant Industry Award, including all applicable penalty rates, overtime rates, allowances, etc. We have both FT hours available and also hours for those just wanting to pick up weekend work and enjoy weekend rates! We also offer great opportunity for growth through our extensive tourism operations.
Due to the location, you will also need access to your own transport.
Bimbadgen is one of the Hunter Valley's most premium winery and tourism providers. The Estate features extensive winery operations, a cellar door, accommodation, multi award-winning Esca restaurant, wood-fired pizzeria, private function and wedding venue and plays host to large-scale concert events.
Esca restaurant is dedicated to the art of food and wine pairing, with a contemporary focus on fresh, local and home-grown produce. Recognised three years in a row as Australia's best National Restaurant in a Winery in 2019, Esca has just relaunched its dining offering following an exciting renovation. With a new General Manager, Bimbadgen and its team are going through a revitalisation set to stamp the Estate's mark as a leader in the industry.
Bimbadgen proudly sits within the Mulpha International portfolio, with sister properties in the InterContinental Sydney, Hayman Island and Sanctuary Cove, providing exciting career pathways for passionate and proven team members.
To find out more, visit: bimbadgen.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?