Advertiser: Clarity ConveyancingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Clarity Conveyancing is an established, fast growing Settlement Agency based in Bunbury. We are a small, yet dynamic team who are loyal, hardworking and passionate about our industry and we just love what we do!
Due to internal progression and business growth we are currently seeking to add to our team and employ an enthusiastic Administration Assistant.
Minimum 1-2 years administration experience is essential for this fast paced office where an eye for detail is a must!
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Attending to incoming phone calls
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Liaising with a diverse range of people
- Data entry
- Preparation of client documents
- Filing / photocopying / scanning / archiving
- Various admin support to all other staff
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Collection/sorting of mail both incoming and outgoing
Successful candidates will be able to meet the below criteria:
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Outlook plus the confidence to learn industry specific software
- Professional and friendly communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent eye for detail with an ability to multi task and prioritise work load
- Highly self motivated and focused
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar position is essential
- Experience in a Real Estate/Settlement Agency environment is preferred but not essential
- Hold a current WA Driver’s License
This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, with immediate start.
To apply for this position please email your current resume along with a covering letter addressing the above criteria to the Office Manager, Naomi Mitchell: email@example.com [link removed]
Applications must be received by 9am Monday, 12th October 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.