Marketing Strategist - Creative Agency
Advertiser: SALTED STONEMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Oct 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Ultimately reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO), you will have the responsibility of maintaining and developing cohesive, effective and performance-driven marketing strategies for our clients that will drive ROI, increase the visibility of their brand and deliver engagement across their assets including their website, content offers and social channels.
You'll develop a deep understanding of the client and their goals, backed by in-depth analysis and market research provided by your unit's Analyst. As Marketing Strategist you would co-facilitate on-site or remote Growth Strategy and Brand Strategy Sessions, as well as Website UX Workshops around Australia.
From here you will work with your internal team to plan and execute creative, data-driven campaigns to generate engagement and leads through paid channels, social, content-based marketing, content syndication, Artificial Intelligence and conversational marketing – through the Buyer Journey to delivering MQL’s, SQL’s, Opportunities and ultimately Customers for our clients.
- Conceptualising and delivering branding, communications, product development, and marketing strategic projects from research through to rollout.
- Nurture and identify new business opportunities
- Co-facilitating strategic workshops
- Developing proposals, project scoping and compelling pitches
- KPI, Goal setting and ROI reporting and analysis
- Oversee project schedules, setting milestones and budgets
- Planning and managing project team resources with the Client Services team
Key selection criteria
- 5 years of marketing experience preferably in a digital agency working with B2B and B2C clients across a range of industries
- Outstanding time management and priority-setting skills
- Remarkable communication and presentation skills
- Comfort with agency work processes like Teamwork, Sprint planning, etc
- Confident in Google Suite, Project Management software like Trello, Adobe CS and Adobe Acrobat in addition to a general understanding of Mac hardware
- HubSpot marketing automation or platforms like Oracle or Salesforce experience a bonus
What we offer in return
- The opportunity to work with a range of brands and clients on some very exciting projects
- Vibrant Parramatta location
- Flexible work environment including work from home, team lunches and fun work culture
- Be a key part of an exciting, growing global business
- Incentives and bonuses
About Salted Stone
We might be spread over three hemispheres, operating across the planet from offices in Sydney, Perth, Cebu, Los Angeles, and Dublin, but we’re all on the same page. We’re serious about what we do, and the commitments we make to our clients. We're a full in-house team of 70+, comprised of developers, creatives, strategists, writers, marketers, and account managers. We rely on one another to share best practices, inform decisions around production, and lend perspectives for a more complete vision. We are one of only eight HubSpot Elite Partners (their highest tier) and the only one in APAC. We work across a broad range of industries from health, FMCG, and not-for-profit to education, technology, and government.
Applicants must be based in Sydney, must have working rights, and meet the skills and experience outlined above.
No recruiters, please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?