Digital Communications Manager
Advertiser: Carman's Fine FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
Carman's has been a delicious labour of love for over 27 years, growing across multiple channels with breakfast and snacking portfolio's in both domestic and international markets. A great success story, Carman's is a 100% Australian owned family business that manufactures all products locally.
We have a 12 month parental leave replacement contract. We are seeking a passionate, energetic and experienced Digital Communications Manager to join our brilliant Marketing & Innovation team. You will report to the General Manager of Marketing & Innovation and closely with each member of the team in executing your role.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Facilitate briefing and execution of communication campaigns, ensuring agencies and internal team members deliver
- Oversee digital strategy for online ecosystem (social, website, external ecommerce channels & Carman’s Family EDM program)
- Provide recommendations on learning and development opportunities for the team to improve skills and experience
- Ensure the best agency partnerships in place to deliver exceptional work
- Actively track budget monthly and maximise value of spend across all channels, actively looking for efficiencies
- Put processes in place for demonstrating effective ROI, including reporting frameworks.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications, and public relation activities
- A strong understanding of, and passion for, the digital landscape, including social media and content strategy, website management and understanding of email marketing programs
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills
- Energetic, flexible and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Knowledge of e-commerce and ability to influence internal and external parties
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to work independently and comfort with learning new software
- Platform experience in WordPress, Campaign Monitor and Adobe Design suite preferred
- A good understanding of business and marketing principles
- Relevant degree qualifications & industry experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Strong industry relationships to facilitate marketing activities.
It is a very exciting time to be a part of the Carman's crew, you will be supported by our flexible ways of working, great people and many non-financial benefits. For more information about Carman's, go to www.carmanskitchen.com.au.
Agencies need not send applicants as we are managing all recruitment directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a communications manager?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?