Administration Assistant (NDIA and Finance)
Advertiser: Interchange Inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Oct 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Welcome to Interchange
Interchange is an innovative provider of customised, community inclusion and independent living support for people with disability who require assistance to access community, vocational and daily living activities.
Our vision is for welcoming communities that value, respect and empower people with disability. We are dedicated to creating shared experiences in the general community, building relationships, trust and acceptance, and supporting people to become integral members of society.
As a National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider we need a detailed oriented, analytical problem solver to compliment the team. This position will ensure the data integrity, completeness and analysis of information within the systems. You will provide administration support for NDIS claiming and accounts assistance, along with general administration and data entry support to the Finance Team.
- Have a high level of attention to detail to ensure work is completed accurately and efficiently
- Experience working with MS Office suite and cloud base systems
- Have a solutions focused approach informed by critical thinking and highly developed analytical skills
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise competing demands to complete tasks on time, is essential
- Have the ability to maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to obtain a current National Police Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of NDIS and the Disability Sector (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Lumary)
- Scheduling exposure or practise
Contract: Fixed Term 12-month contract (with possibility for extension)
Monday – Friday - 1 FTE (76 hours per fortnight)
This position will be employed at a Level 3.1 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (the “Modern Award”) and conditions under the National Employment Standards (“NES”).
In return, you will receive:
- A competitive remuneration
- Excellent salary sacrificing tax benefits - Up to $15,990 per annum
- Free Onsite Parking
Plus, the satisfaction of working with an organisation that provides high quality disability services to make a difference to people we support.
To apply for this role, please use the Seek "Apply" button. Prepare a detailed cover letter outlining how you meet each of the criteria; Attach a current Resume which will need to highlight your duties and achievements from previous and current roles most relevant to this position.
For a copy of the Position Description please email email@example.com
Please note - Only candidates successfully shortlisted for roles will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?