Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Advertiser: Okey Dokey Childhood PsychologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Oct 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Flexible Telehealth options available to clients during COVID-19.
Okey Dokey is a large multidisciplinary allied health practice in Bayswater. We seek full-time and part-time Paediatric Occupational Therapists to join our friendly and passionate team. Our practitioners provide allied health assessment and therapy to preschoolers, children and adolescents presenting with a range of challenges and diagnoses. We are recognised for supporting families with children with Anxiety and/or Autism. All therapeutic services are provided to clients in rooms at our practice in Bayswater or via Telehealth.
Benefits of the Position:
- A great opportunity to step into private practice as an employee in a supportive team based environment
- Structured case load, tailored to ensure a good work life balance (5 sessions a day max).
- Being a permanent employee means you'll have the security of being paid regardless of cancellations, and receive full leave entitlements and superannuation.
- You'll be joining a wonderful group of professionals from various allied health backgrounds.
- Full administrative support provided. The administration team will organise and manage all bookings, payments and general client queries
- Individual and group supervision provided (including multi-discipline group supervision)
- Your own allocated therapy room - stocked with various resources to provide support to clients
- Access to a library of shared resources (assessments, books, toys etc)
- All clinical staff are encouraged and supported to attend professional development opportunities throughout the year
- Excellent communication with peers and Management, encouraged through frequent team meetings
- Located just off the Eastern freeway with ample parking for all staff
- Multiple positions available for experienced and early career Occupational Therapists
- We are seeking to fill permanent full time or part-time positions with the opportunity to increase hours
- A focus on individual therapy with opportunities to facilitate group therapy and assessments
- Allows for an autonomous working environment with support where required
- Excellent remuneration
- Extensive and loyal referral base already established
- In room appointments only - no outreach required
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience working with Autistic children and adolescents essential
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Full registration with AHPRA
- Eligible for Medicare rebates
The successful applicant will require a valid Working With Children Check and current police check.
Applications should be addressed to the Assistant Practice Manager, Courtney Scott.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Feel free to visit our website to learn more about our practice: www.okeydokey.com.au
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?