Network & Infrastructure Support Engineer\ConsultantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
Established IT Managed Service Provider with great culture have an opening for a Network & Infrastructure Support Engineer/Consultant with solid skills in infrastructure implementation, administration and support.
The role involves implementing, maintaining and supporting a wide and diverse range of Customer infrastructures.
Candidates will have strong implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and support experience with:
- MS Windows Server
- Active Directory
- MS Exchange server
- Office 365
- Switching, Routing devices e.g Cisco/HP etc.
- Firewall & Security devices e.g Meraki/Checkpoint/FortiGate/Barracuda etc.
- Storage devices: NAS/SAN
- Backup Software & systems e.g Veeam/StorageCraft/Symantec etc.
- Virtualisation: VMWare/HyperV
- Server/Mail migrations/upgrades
Communication & Presentation:
Candidates must be able to document, present and communicate exceptionally well and demonstrate a strong Customer service focus.
- Company is consistently growing with many advancement opportunities.
We look forward to your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 3 technical support?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?