Advertiser: Kidd and CoMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Kidd & Co is an Australian known Children's Concept Store based in Bunbury WA and we are rapidly growing. We have strong beliefs for sustainability, ethically made and quality products for babies & children, which we have sourced from around the globe. We have a fantastic online store attached to our Boutique in Bunbury, which spreads our high level of customer service around not only Australia, but the world. An opportunity for a Permanent Part Time position is available for the right candidate. You will need to be available to work weekends and school holidays.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience with Shopify & Vend will be highly considered though not necessary
- Minimum of 2 Years Retail Experience
Tasks & responsibilities
- Assisting Sales Staff
- Responsible for packing & sending online orders
- Receiving Deliveries & Adding to the system
- The ability and initiative to work alone
- Reporting to Management & adhering to daily tasks
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?