Short Order Cook
Advertiser: Easts Group | Sydney Roosters3.2 out of 53.2 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
About the business
Founded in 1962 Berkeley Sports Club is a place to relax, quench your thirst and enjoy our modern Australian food at our bistro - Terrace Grill. Our food is created by our passionate and cohesive team who strive to provide the ultimate experience for each of our valued members and guests from the moment they walk through our doors. An exciting role exists for a highly motivated & proactive Short Order Cook to join our team on a Casual basis.
About the role
The successful applicant will be confident in their skills, motivated to perform and will need to demonstrate:
- Food preparation, cooking, plating, presentation.
- Preparing Short order meals
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all food preparation areas, utensils and contact surface
Benefits and perks
- Free tickets to Sydney Roosters home games and discounted Roosters merchandise
- The opportunity to volunteer in your community and be paid for it
- A generous employee reward and recognition program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great discounts on food and beverage items and much more!
Skills and experience
- Previous experience as a cook / short order / fry cook with min 1-2 years within hotel/club industry is preferable
- Must be available to work Weekends, Public Holidays & evening shifts
- Sound knowledge of basic food safety.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Passionate about providing high standards of food service.
- Punctual, reliable and well presented
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a short order cook?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?