Data Engineering Manager
Advertiser: RACWA3.2971 out of 53.3 overall rating (138 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
As a Data Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for shaping our Data Platform using Azure. We are investing into creating a platform that will allow RAC to use an enterprise wide data platform to ensure operational transparency and drive better value for our members.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of Data Engineers to build out data platform
- Delivering a well architected Azure data platform design, using appropriate methodologies for RAC’s needs
- Architect resilient and transparent data pipeline processes that form a service offering
- Architect and manage development of consumption data layer patterns for cloud native analytic engines
- Provisioning data with measurable SLA’s to business units
- Simplifying and accelerating data driven behaviors within RAC
- Ensuring development and deployment processes meet current CI/CD practices.
- Developing processes that are seamless, codified, repeatable, inspectable, reusable and resilient.
What are we looking for in you?
- Significant experience in a Data Engineering role
- Demonstrated project management and team management experience
- Experience in dealing with business and technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of Data Platforms using Azure technologies including Databricks, Azure Data Factory etc.
We are looking for enthusiastic, forward thinking individuals who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation. If you have a genuine passion for innovative technical solutions that deliver business value, the fortitude to follow best practice delivery approaches and the aptitude to build strong working relationships with multiple project stakeholders, we would like to hear from you.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.