Advertiser: TechConnect IT Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
About the Team
TechConnect IT Solutions, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, simplifies our clients complex and raw data problems, transforming them into actionable insights that help drive ongoing success for organisations.
With deep data science expertise in databases, analytics, machine learning, and gaming, TechConnect provides architectural solutions and services to our clients to ensure a cost optimised architecture that delivers highly available, scalable, and secure cloud architectures.
About the Role
As a Delivery Lead you will be involved with digital projects from the planning stages through to the implementation of a solution. You will assist in defining the scope of the projects, developing timelines and setting budgets. Other responsibilities will involve coordinating meetings tracking project progress. You will work closely with our external customers and their stakeholders in understanding their business needs and requirements, bringing the voice of the customer to our technical teams. The role will require some international travel in the future.
TechConnect are seeking an individual with previous PM/BA skills who will deliver exceptional value to our customers and their stakeholders. You must be incredibly well-organised, work exceptionally well with different people (in different locations and time zones), and be technical enough to understand implementation limitations/challenges. It is necessary for you to be able to speak with all stakeholders both internal and external all the while thriving in a high-pressure environment with highly technical challenges and demanding operational requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translate business objectives into streams of work, aligning technology and business strategy
- Facilitate workshops (inception, requirement, customer journey etc) in gathering, analysing and understand key business objectives and processes
- Breakdown Business requirements into features, epics, and user stories as needed ensuring the backlog is always prioritised
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Build positive and productive working relationships with our customers for business growth
- Identify and manage issues and risks to ensure effective action and resolution
- Ensure timely and accurate Project status reporting to the necessary stakeholders
- Work with the development and testing team to ensure high delivery standards are met
- Proactively manage budgets, risk, business value and business priorities
- Facilitate and lead meetings to ensure progress on solutions
- Ensuring that the operating model is followed and aligns to the customers operating model
- Identify opportunities for improvement
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, including a personable and professional phone manner and the ability to communicate with both internal staff and onsite clients
- Highly motivated, self-driven with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail, High-level organisation skills and result-orientated
- Ability to describe complex technical details adapted to audience's levels of understanding
- Ability to work autonomously or collaboratively and apply problem solving skills
- A team player who works well with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and Lean approaches
- Previous experience in IT project management or similar, leading large-scale initiatives across multiple teams
- Experience in online gaming
- Experience working with a global organization across multiple time zones
- Working knowledge of Remedy, Work Items, Jira and Confluence
What can we offer you?
- Formal training with industry recognised certifications
- Financial incentives for gaining AWS Certifications
- More than 4 weeks paid leave per year !
- Live and work on the Gold Coast or Brisbane with the possibility of flexible working hours
- Gym membership at our local gym on the Gold Coast
- Team lunch every Thursday
- Daily snacks at the office
- Excellent remuneration and recognition for your exceptional work
- A culture of transparency that encourages learning, growth and contribution
If you are interested, click Apply and attach your CV! We are looking forward to hearing from you!