Advertiser: ProAdvice Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Oct 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
ProAdvice is a dynamic and vibrant professional services firm, with three offices across southern Australia. We specialise in the delivery of integrated professional services to primary producers, agribusiness and family businesses. At ProAdvice we share a collective vision of always putting clients first.
We are seeking a consultant to join our team in our Victor Harbor office. As a consultant your role will be to provide strategic business advice to family owned businesses, develop and implement sound business systems for your clients, plan for the success of future generations, coordinate and integrate a range of ProAdvice services delivered to clients and deliver and project mange a PIRSA Red Meat & Wool Growth project (Livestock Enterprise Planning) to be delivered to SA farmers and graziers.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Project delivery and management (Livestock Enterprise Planning)
- Farm business consulting
- Family leadership and strategy
- Succession planning
- Training and education
- A strong client focus and a genuine desire to assist others;
- A proven track record in effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people of all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner;
- Highly developed written communication skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail and take pride in the quality of work produced;
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines and to maintain a consistent level of professionalism;
- Desire to build a portfolio of consulting clients and consulting projects;
- A background and experience in livestock production skills or livestock production technical skills
- Bachelors/diploma in Agriculture or related field
We are interested in applications from professionals who are driven by success and want to make a difference to farmers and graziers, their business and family lives. If this sounds like you and you believe that you have the required skills, experience and qualifications, please submit your cover letter and curriculum vitae via the ‘apply’ button. Please note, your application must address the job description.
For a job description, and any further information on the above position, please contact Chris Scheid on 03 5241 3888.
Applications close Friday 23rd October 2020 at 5:00pm